Motorola have entered the smartwatch market by releasing the Moto 360 smartwatch which runs on Google’s Android Wear platform.
It’s obvious Motorola has put a huge amount of time into the design as it’s no doubt the classiest smartwatch we have seen to date. Inspired by the traditional round watch, Motorola believe the Moto 360 will appeal to more people, has as much surface area as a square one and fits better on the wrist.
- Water resistant
- Will work with any Android device running Android 4.3 and up
- The watch band will be interchangeable
- Battery life should be solid
- There is no camera as Motorola believes it’s not something users want or need
- Screen scrolls vertically, not horizontally
There haven’t been many more features and specs released however we hope to hear more about these in the very near future.