Phone System Maintenance
Phone System Maintenance Service Agreement
Do you currently have a Tele2 phone system maintenance agreement?
In our many years of experience in the Telecommunications industry we have found that many companies don’t fully realize the significance of the investment they make in their telephone system.
The maintenance service agreement that we provide is designed to give our customers absolute peace of mind knowing that this important investment is protected and your business communication secure.
Prices begin at $100 a month which includes priority service, loan equipment and covers all parts and labour for 12 months. To find out just how affordable this package is, contact our team by clicking here.
Maintenance Cover Includes:
- System Equipment as detailed in the Equipment Schedule of your agreement
- Service Help Desk for over-the-phone support
- On-site response including parts & labour – as detailed in our terms and conditions.
- Priority access to replacement parts
- Loan equipment if required
- Software upgrades pertinent to fault rectification
- Liaison with Telstra for line and service faults
- Consultation regarding programming and/or relocation
- Supply of power surge protection
- A complimentary visit per year to carry out a complete system check and to clean and disinfect your handsets