For those of you that are a Nokia fan or are looking for a change, you will be delighted to know that Nokia have announced the release of their brand new smartphone, the Lumia 925 which will be available in Australia from the end of July.
The Finnish smartphone giant promises a new Smart Camera app, allowing photographers to take 10 shots in quick succession with a single click, thicker Gorilla Glass 2, the ability to use the device with gloves or fingernails and thicker glass as key features.
“I believe that Nokia has reinforced its reputation as a major player in smartphone imaging, design and mapping and the Lumia 925 exemplifies the developments Nokia has made in these areas,” Nokia Australia managing director Steve Lewis says.
Features and Specifications:
- Thinner and lighter than the previous model, the Lumia 920
- Width 8.5mm (Lumia 920 was 10.7mm)
- Weight 139 grams (Lumia 920 was 185)
- Display Size 4.5″
- Primary Camera Sensor Size 8.7 MP
- Camera Digital Zoom 4x
- Max 3G Talk Time 12.8 hours
- Standby Time 3G 440 hours
- Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- RAM 1 GB
- Mass Memory 16 GB
- Free Cloud Storage 7 GB
- Metal body for improved robustness
- New Nokia Smart Camera mode which takes up to 10 shots at once making that action shot and perfect angle easy to capture.
- Works amazingly well in low light conditions. Gorilla Glass coated AMOLED display makes for awesome clarity and a screen that’s easier to see in the sunlight.
- Running on the Windows Phone 8 (WP8) platform, the handset supports Microsoft Exchange accounts and comes preloaded with a Microsoft Office Mobile suite including Word Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, Excel Mobile and OneNote Mobile.
For detailed specifications of the Lumia 925 click here or watch the short video below: